This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Whats new?

So, it has been a slow month and a half but there might be some big changes coming up for me. In a splarg of randomosity, I applied for an Au Pair job and then joined an Au Pair website and have had like five families contact me asking me to come stay with them. I went an met a family up in Westport, Mayo and am considering going to stay with them. It would be a big change, and I'd miss Galway but really at this point something has to change. I'm still jobless and not doing much most nights. So if I move to Mayo I can still come back to Galway on the weekends where theres actually stuff going on. I dunno, I'm still giving it some thought, but it looks like that's the direction things are going to take for me.

Gloria gets here to visit in a couple days and I'm soooo excited. Not sure what we're going to do to fill our time yet but whatever it is, it will be epic. Eppppiiiccc!!! Ahh, so excited! Especially if it's my last real week in Galway. Then my plan is pretty much to go out every night :)

Hmm, what else... Valentines day is coming up, a new Celtic Thunder DVD/CD came out today, annnnd I'm hungry. Pizza time.

No comments:

Post a Comment