This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Friday, October 9, 2009

I've been told to blog

So, one irritating thing about travelling.. Retelling things over and over again. Anyways, I just got back from Paris, it was really great. We got to Paris at midnight on Saturday-Sunday. Stayed up alllll night for Nuit Blanche, the white night. Where things stay open all night. Then we went to The Louvre, saw the Mona Lisa and other works of art. Monday we went to Disneyland. It was EPPPIIIICCCC! Tuesday we went to Notre Dame and Versaille. Learned a lot, was very interesting. Lit a candle for Uncle Ronnie at Notre Dame. Wednesday we hung out for a bit at the Eiffle Tower but were very, very eager to get home. It was really tiring and the language barrier is scary and really slows you down.

I've been putting up one day of photos on facebook at a time because there are just soooo many. I took 800, plus videos over just 4 days. I wont be putting them all up, probably about 100 a day. It was 150 for the louvre, 106 for disney. After thats up I'll try to put up some of the videos I've taken as well as some of the pictures from Galway of nights out, and the flat.

So... tonight, Olivia and I watched both Celtic Thunder DVDs. She loved them, (almost) as much as I do! It was awesome and made me super happy. My at home friends think CT is "lame". Olivia = awesome! Not that my at home friends aren't also awesome.. but this recent update has made me very happy. Go team! Anyways, I'm sleepy but will blog again soon.

Oh, job update.. still not officially hired at Petworld. I went in for two minutes just to be told to email my CV in, which I did when I got home. Both the man who interviewed me and the store manager at the store I'd be working at say the job is mine, but their boss wants to be part of the process since they got screwed over by the last person they hired. So yeah, still waiting. But I'm still okay for cash so I'm happy to just enjoy this free time (trying to catch up on TV shows) before I start working full time again. Eww.

Liv and I are going out with a group of people tomorrow! I'm hoping that will be fun =D

2 comments:

  1. When did I say that Celtic Thunder was lame! *is offended*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ears are burning.. someone say Celtic Thunder was lame? I need to shake that persons hand (shakes own hand)

    ReplyDelete