This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Paris tomorrow!!!

So, Olivia and I knew we wanted to go do something this weekend... travel before we were tied down with jobs. Originally we were going to do a train tour of some of the counties to the east of us but then we decided to aim higher and do something awesome... so we're going to Paris.

We leave tomorrow, catching a bus from the Galway coach station at 3ish, flying out of Dublin and landing in Paris around 10 I think. Actually, its an airport outside of Paris, so with the shuttle we've booked we get to Paris around midnight. From there... crazy Paris adventures until mid day Wednesday when we fly back =D I am soooo beyond excited. Need to take lots of pictures.

The timing works pretty well too, since we also both got jobs. Well, technically mine is only "I'm confident we have a place for you, I just have to have a meeting with my boss and see which store we need you most in". I'll find out once I get back from my trip. I'll be working at a Petstore... shocking. I did a little research before hand to see where I wanted to apply and just realllllyy lucked out that the store I was looking at had just opened a new franchise, literally down the street from me. I'd rather work at the close store obviously, but the one thats farther away is easy to get to by bus and is signifigantly bigger, and has a lot more of the pets that I am used to working with, would probably be more fun, but harder work too. Well, Paris first, then dealing with jobs! Yay! So excited. Things are going so well here.

Side note: Saw The Invention of Lying tonight, it was pretty entertaining. I recommend it. Was going to see Toy Story, but will do that next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment