This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Bought my flight

Yup, I bought my flight. I now know exactly when I'll be leaving for Ireland... and when I'll be coming back for Christmas. I leave on Monday, September 14th. My flight is out of Toronto, I'll be stuck at the Newark Airport for a couple of hours before heading out to Dublin. Then, I'll be in Dublin for about three days, two nights. The first day I'll probably be sleeping. The next is my orientation and the third I get my work permitey thing then take a bus ride to Galway. From there I'll be staying at Snoozles hostel until I find a place to live. I booked that today too, from the 17th til the 1st of October, but hopefully I'll find somewhere before then.

Not sure yet where I'll stay in Dublin, I get two nights vouchers for somewhere. I'm looking forward to Snoozles though. It came recommended and looks very cool. I'm hoping to meet some interesting people there, maybe some potential roomates, although I've already been talking to one girl who gets there a little later, in October. She seems like great roomie material, but I'll work all that out later. If people are set on their own rooms, the best arrangement seems to have a group of four people sharing a place. We shall see, we shall see.

Anyways, watching Wolverine now... I really want Kraft Dinner but we don't have any at the moment. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment