This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gave Notice at Work

Woops... meant to have another post for July, but forgot. Anyways, not much to report right now, besides the fact that I gave notice at work which was a pretty fantabulous feeling. I also posted something about giving notice on facebook and now people keep asking what my next plans are, so I should probably tell the facebook world what I'm up to. Woo.

Last night I hung out at Ryans and a few of us were talking about passportisms and what not, and now I feel semi inspired to figure out my irish passport. I really need to get on that. I also need to decide when I'm going to fly into Ireland. The 8th or the 15th (or any of the following three days). I just want to GO but, going the following week would mean a few things...
1) Less money spent at hostels
2) I get to see how Casey likes college
3) The 8th isin't a crazy ridiculous busy day for my parents. I already have an orthodontist appointment, it will be Caseys first day of college and I'd be moving to Ireland
4) More time spent with Molly (my dog), hehe
5) A little extra time to get ready, bum around the house will all my stuffs I'll be leaving behind

The upsides of leaving on the 8th
1) More time spent in Ireland
2) A weeks head start on job and apartment hunting
3) I just want to gooooo

I can't decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment