This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ireland Week

Well, in light of my recent lack of employment... I decided to take a week to clear my head and see a bit more of Ireland. I am in Sligo right now, which is really pretty. Strandhill beach= highly recommended. I am leaving here shortly to spend a couple days in Donegal, which is supposed to be beautiful. Then I'm going to head to Dublin for a day to see all the things I have yet to see there. Then Cork, for another few days to see The High Kings (really well done traditional irish music) and check out Blarney castle. If you ignore northern ireland, I'm pretty much hitting the north, south, east and west of Ireland in one week. Pretty epic I think.
I'm actually really looking forward to Cork. I think it will be a lot of fun, and seeing the High Kings, who I have liked for awhile will be epic and be a decent way to round off my week long tour of Ireland. After that, it's back to Galway for a few days until Saint Patricks day, then we shall see. Oh boy, oh boy. No, actually... I am really excited about all this. And it's nice to be excited about things again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment