This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, that sucks

So, no more job in Mayo. Patrick (the dad)'s sister got laid off from her job in Galway so guess what?! She get's my job. So, now I'm back to square one. More more square -3 because I'm also homeless. Liv and Sara have moved in somewhere new. I'm still in Mayo right now, going to leave tomorrow. Then I'll probably stay with Hannah for a couple days and then go ahead with my trip to Sligo to give myself some time to deal with things and come up with a new game plan. Such a pain. And sooo uncool of the family. They offered me a weeks pay for the inconvenience... have I mentioned I'm homeless.

4 comments:

  1. That's bad luck with the job - hope you find something else soon and somewhere to live

    Joe

    http://ireland-living.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks!! Everything happens for a reason and things will work out. Hang in there YFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Kellie! But Anonymous is right...everything happens for a reason. There's a perfect opportunity out there just waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really does suck. Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope you find something new - some places should be hiring in anticipation of the summer tourism season, shouldn't they? Looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete