This blog is open to any and all who wish to hear all my ramblings about my adventures in moving to Ireland. I will be gone from September to mid-December, then if all is going well, I'll head back until sometime in the spring or summer. Anyways, I've enabled it so that people without blogger accounts can post comments, so please do! Once I move this blog will be my connection to everyone back home (although I'm sure I'll still be keeping up with everyone via facebook =D) Anyways, you can start at the beginning by clicking here then scrolling down to the bottom of each post and hitting newer post until your all caught up. After that, you can keep track via the list of blogs under each months heading on the left side. So enjoy!!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sick of being sick!

I'm so done with having this cold. I have been blowing my nose non stop today, its driving me up the wall. On the bright side, Olivia and I went and checked out some flats today, it was definitely an experience. The first one, an old b&b, and smelled really bad. The lady renting it out was kinda weird and not terribly enthusiastic about getting rid of the place, or anything in general. She did have a plate of cigarette butts though, classy lady.

The next was like a half hour walk or so from the city center (more or less, we didnt walk the whole way, because when we stopped for directions, we got ourselves a ride), was nicer and a little more spacious than the first. The last one we went to was sooo super nice. We fell in love with it right away! But it would be impossible for us to get. Not only is it in high demand, but you need a ton of stuff (bank account, PPS number, employer) that we just dont have yet. So we're going for the second one, going to work it all out tomorrow. Hopefully anyways. I could be out of here in no time. Silly hostel, with silly people. Olivia has a roomate that walks around naked. Bah!!

This whole thing has been kind of confusing, don't want to make the wrong decision, or ask stupid questions, or forget to ask important questions. So glad I'm not doing this by myself. Olivia and I make a good team so far, and she can cook! Woot woot!

Alright, bored of writing and getting sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment